Foods that can be paired with your Purest Lactation Drink
After months of research and response to our mother's queries on what
will go well with our Purest Lactation 10 in 1 Drink. We are here to give our Top 9 foods that we recommend pairing up with our product. Upon our research these type of foods can help boost your breastmilk more with our Purest Lactation Drink.
Brown Rice & Oatmeal
- Brown Rice is great for breastfeeding moms because they will give your sleep-deprived self more energy that you need in your body. Oatmeal, on the other hand, is great for increasing milk supply.
- Salmon is rich with DHA, Vitamin D & B 12 and Omega 3s which are great nutrients for breastfeeding.
- Leafy Greens like spinach are perfect because they are good for you and low in calories.
- This fruit is high in healthy fats which can aid your baby's brain health.
- Sweet potatoes contain a huge amount of vitamin A which is extremely important for your baby's vision and bone growth.
- Nuts and Seeds will help you maintain that pregnancy glow as they are great for your skin. They are also a great source of calcium that every breastfeeding mom needs.
- Dates are delicious and a great way to have a healthy sweet snack. It can also increase prolactin which the hormone that produces breast milk.
- Yogurt is high in protein and calcium. Yogurt contains milk it delivers a boost of bone-strengthening vitamin D. In addition to providing protein and B vitamins, dairy products are one of the best sources of calcium. If you're breastfeeding, your milk is loaded with calcium to help your baby's bones develop, so you need to eat enough calcium to meet your own needs. Try including at least three cups of dairy each day in your diet.
Legumes & Beans
- It is perfectly safe for a breastfeeding mom to eat beans and other gas-inducing foods like broccoli, cabbage, and Brussels sprouts however, gas and fiber do not pass into breast milk.
Source of pictures: https://unsplash.com/