The Wonders of Breastmilk
Have you ever wondered what's in your breast milk? That's right, Wonder!
Breastmilk is the gold standard for nourishing your babies. It contains hundreds of nutrients, antibodies, and more in its right and specific amount your baby needs for healthy growth and development.
It is mesmerizing and fascinating how a single drop of breastmilk looks from a microscope, like almost looking at stunning pearls, and it's moving! Breastmilk is alive with living cells! Which your body can only produce, Mommy! You are that Amazing!
Knowing what's in your breastmilk is important.
So, you can improve your diet and intake of nutrition for you and your baby.
Here's what's in breastmilk -- that will surprise you!
- Water - One can't live without water, therefore Water is Life! Breast milk is more than 80% water.
- Colostrum - It is known as the "Natural Vaccine" because it works like one, even better! Colostrum has high levels of antibodies and white blood cells.
- Carbohydrates - It is your baby's main source of energy.
- Antibodies - It's your baby's first line of defense against sickness and infections.
- Enzymes - It's digestive enzymes that support the baby's intestinal and digestive health system.
- Hormones - Breastmilk provides more than nutrients. It contains hormones that work as a communicator to the breastmilk for the changing needs of the baby. It also helps develop a strong bond between mommy and baby.
- Omega Fatty Acids (ARA and DHA) - It helps support the healthy development of the brain.
- Probiotics - It's a build-up of good bacteria for your baby's immune system and gut or gastrointestinal health.
- Stem Cells - It helps develop your baby's cells and organs.
- Dental Benefits - Breastmilk also contributes to your baby's healthy teeth development, where they are less likely to develop misalignments, later on.
- More Quantitative Nutrients - It protects your baby against foreign substances, food allergies, and intolerances.
Wonderful isn't it? What's more wonderful is those benefits will be an advantage for your little one, not just feed by feed but year by year. Breastmilk, It's a lifelong term of health benefits.